Home
Products
Services
About
Contact
3.03.2013
current obsession: neon + nude
Nude + neon = super cute!
I love love loooove nude and neon accessories and such, especially with nails! You can do a neon tip with a nude nail and it just pops & rocks!
-what's you favorite type of accessory? leave a link and I'll check it out!
xox
Share This Art!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I ♥ comments! I see every one and try to reply to all of them. Thank you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About
writer // lover // photographer // christian // coffee-drinker // animal lover // young girl // learner // friend // sister // daughter
Popular Posts
giveaway: five prints
yes yes yes. a giveaway at last. and yes, it is going to be better than the first one. even now my eyes cringe to look at that sorry little ...
color pop
dress: fred meyer | cardigan: target | tanktop: oldnavy i love this dress. over a swimsuit, with a cardigan, maybe even with a shir...
Scavenger Hunt Sunday
Here I am again….with scavenger hunt pics!! Oh and don't forget to participate in my first photo contest! I'm trying to get 5 partic...
Friday Photo Fun
Sorry 'bout the mix up… This is week four. So we had 7 people enter this time…and it was really hard to choose a winner. Really hard. So...
Random
Today I'm feeling random. So I need to get that out of my system. {one} I like chocolate. {two} lady gaga is weird {three} I am linking ...
Playing around with lightroom 3 {again}
I'm obsessed with Lightroom 3. So here are more pics haha :) ooooooooooh! and who likes my watermark? {ooooh oooh! pick me pick me!} wha...
new laptop!
right now i am so physched that i have my new laptop! i've been waiting for a long time for this acer and i'm so happy! i took a who...
friday photo fun v15
hey y'all! i haven't been posting in awhile, but summer is addicting, right? so here i am back at purply pink me with friday photo f...
a whole lotto link ups
ya know, when you're home sick, all you wanna do is blog. so I am linking up in as many link ups as a can today. prepare for a long lis...
yes, please
napoleon dynamite sleep mask. cupcake shower cap. speakers genius, people, genius.
Contact Form
Name
Email
*
Message
*
No comments:
Post a Comment
I ♥ comments! I see every one and try to reply to all of them. Thank you!