11 questions are coming back around!
I was tagged (not specifically) by Grace, soooo I'm going for it!
1. What is your #1 favorite beauty product?
Probably...my mascara, the One-by-One volume express by Mabelline because I definately use that every day, and usually it's the only thing I use. It works so well it's amazing.
2. If you could only eat 1 dinner for the rest of your life, what would it be?
MAC N CHEESE all the way!
3. What is/was your strongest subject in school?
Most definately History. I love it, and it shows in my grades! Surprisingly, learning about dead people is interesting.
4. What was the best vacation you've been on?
I haven't been on many vacations, but the best one by far was the surprise trip to Disneyland!
5. Celebrity crush?
Zac Efron. Seriously, #nocompetition
6. What do you order at Starbucks the most?
Decaf Strawberry and Creme Frappucino. Even these are $4.00, they're sooo good. I get them all year long erryday.
7. What is your favorite social media site?
Instagram! Even though I'm waaay too addicted to it, it's fun to share pictures. And it seems like Facebook isn't that popular anymore, so not having one is okay :)
8. If you could ban one thing from the world what would it be and why?
Insecurity/Bullying. Seriously these problems are so big it's time for them to stop!
9. If you could automatically know one language that you don't already, what would it be?
Sign Language! It's so unique!
10. Have you ever bought something off of an infomercial?
No, but you guys, seriously, everybody needs those Stompies. Duh. #justkidding
11. What did you want to be when you grew up when you were little?
A teacher! I've always wanted to be a 1st grade teacher. It's probably because I had a really good one myself (shoutout to Mrs. Hand!). I even used to play school on Saturdays and during the summer with my sisters and I was always the teacher!
I tag all of you! It's so fun that it needs to be started again. Here are my questions for yoududes
1. What is one rare talent you have?
2. What is the worst haircut you've ever gotten? (Feel free to show pictures!)
3. What song always makes you happy when you listen to it?
4. Where do you shop the most?
5. What is your favorite type/genre movie to watch?
6. If you had to choose between living in Spain and Greece, which one would you choose?
7. How do you relieve your stress?
8. If you could have any job, what would it be?
9. On a scale of one to ten, how organized are you?
10. Do you have a pet peeve?
11. What is your hairstyle when you have a bad day?
About
writer // lover // photographer // christian // coffee-drinker // animal lover // young girl // learner // friend // sister // daughter
Popular Posts
-
yes yes yes. a giveaway at last. and yes, it is going to be better than the first one. even now my eyes cringe to look at that sorry little ...
-
dress: fred meyer | cardigan: target | tanktop: oldnavy i love this dress. over a swimsuit, with a cardigan, maybe even with a shir...
-
Sorry 'bout the mix up… This is week four. So we had 7 people enter this time…and it was really hard to choose a winner. Really hard. So...
-
Here I am again….with scavenger hunt pics!! Oh and don't forget to participate in my first photo contest! I'm trying to get 5 partic...
-
Today I'm feeling random. So I need to get that out of my system. {one} I like chocolate. {two} lady gaga is weird {three} I am linking ...
-
I'm obsessed with Lightroom 3. So here are more pics haha :) ooooooooooh! and who likes my watermark? {ooooh oooh! pick me pick me!} wha...
-
right now i am so physched that i have my new laptop! i've been waiting for a long time for this acer and i'm so happy! i took a who...
-
hey y'all! i haven't been posting in awhile, but summer is addicting, right? so here i am back at purply pink me with friday photo f...
-
ya know, when you're home sick, all you wanna do is blog. so I am linking up in as many link ups as a can today. prepare for a long lis...
Contact Form
Designed By Seo Blogger Templates |
Powered By Blogger
No comments:
Post a Comment
I ♥ comments! I see every one and try to reply to all of them. Thank you!