11.23.2012
middle parts & black friday deals
So today, I parted my hair in the middle-yes or no?
And then we had black friday today, and I went to the mall and looked in f21, wet seal, jcpenny's, and nordstrom. I was going to buy a super cute sweater at f21, but it wasn't on sale...then I bought tights at nordstrom, and a sweater at JCP's for $14. My mom and I went to Fred Meyer's afterward and actualy found better sales there! I got a scarf for $5 and a free cookie. Win-win.
What did you do this black friday?
xoxo Kelsey
p.s. I don't really like the idea of Black Friday-I only shop for the good deals.
*disclaimer: I was not asked by any of these stores to put them in my post-all opinions are (obviously) my own.
Share This Art!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About
writer // lover // photographer // christian // coffee-drinker // animal lover // young girl // learner // friend // sister // daughter
Popular Posts
-
yes yes yes. a giveaway at last. and yes, it is going to be better than the first one. even now my eyes cringe to look at that sorry little ...
-
dress: fred meyer | cardigan: target | tanktop: oldnavy i love this dress. over a swimsuit, with a cardigan, maybe even with a shir...
-
Here I am again….with scavenger hunt pics!! Oh and don't forget to participate in my first photo contest! I'm trying to get 5 partic...
-
Sorry 'bout the mix up… This is week four. So we had 7 people enter this time…and it was really hard to choose a winner. Really hard. So...
-
Today I'm feeling random. So I need to get that out of my system. {one} I like chocolate. {two} lady gaga is weird {three} I am linking ...
-
I'm obsessed with Lightroom 3. So here are more pics haha :) ooooooooooh! and who likes my watermark? {ooooh oooh! pick me pick me!} wha...
-
right now i am so physched that i have my new laptop! i've been waiting for a long time for this acer and i'm so happy! i took a who...
-
hey y'all! i haven't been posting in awhile, but summer is addicting, right? so here i am back at purply pink me with friday photo f...
-
ya know, when you're home sick, all you wanna do is blog. so I am linking up in as many link ups as a can today. prepare for a long lis...
Contact Form
Designed By Seo Blogger Templates |
Powered By Blogger
No comments:
Post a Comment
I ♥ comments! I see every one and try to reply to all of them. Thank you!