it's the simple moments like these, the ones we don't think of regularly, that make up our memories. the simple moments that we take for granted in each and every day. sharing breakfast together, practicing volleyball, saying goodnight and i love you to each person before we go to bed. it's hard to think that someday each of these moments will be over, when we will move and go our own separate ways, keeping in touch but not sharing moments. i want to take these moments and savor them for all they're worth, take each grain and count it, own it, love it. i want these special moments, these simple moments, to last forever. to love once more, to live once more, to remember.
About
writer // lover // photographer // christian // coffee-drinker // animal lover // young girl // learner // friend // sister // daughter
Popular Posts
-
yes yes yes. a giveaway at last. and yes, it is going to be better than the first one. even now my eyes cringe to look at that sorry little ...
-
dress: fred meyer | cardigan: target | tanktop: oldnavy i love this dress. over a swimsuit, with a cardigan, maybe even with a shir...
-
Sorry 'bout the mix up… This is week four. So we had 7 people enter this time…and it was really hard to choose a winner. Really hard. So...
-
Here I am again….with scavenger hunt pics!! Oh and don't forget to participate in my first photo contest! I'm trying to get 5 partic...
-
Today I'm feeling random. So I need to get that out of my system. {one} I like chocolate. {two} lady gaga is weird {three} I am linking ...
-
I'm obsessed with Lightroom 3. So here are more pics haha :) ooooooooooh! and who likes my watermark? {ooooh oooh! pick me pick me!} wha...
-
right now i am so physched that i have my new laptop! i've been waiting for a long time for this acer and i'm so happy! i took a who...
-
hey y'all! i haven't been posting in awhile, but summer is addicting, right? so here i am back at purply pink me with friday photo f...
-
ya know, when you're home sick, all you wanna do is blog. so I am linking up in as many link ups as a can today. prepare for a long lis...
Contact Form
Designed By Seo Blogger Templates |
Powered By Blogger
i love it babe! love you!
ReplyDeletexoxo Elise ( if you didn't already figure out!)
yes yes yes! love this, Kelsey!
ReplyDelete~Madi
thanks so much!
Delete