confession: i'm convinced that each moment is different, that deja vu isn't real, that each moment is meant to be. i try to live life to the fullest, savoring each moment to its last drop.
confession: i'm pretty sure m&m's know my name, because every time i go near the cupboard, i know someone is calling my name.
confession: i'm thinking of starting up a project 365 soon. i think it will be a better way of trying to take more pictures. maybe next week at the cousin's house? it reminds me of this guy, who took a self portrait for 14 years, every day. amazing!
confession: it's 93 degrees and i'm sweating. i'm convinced people in california would be laughing at me this very moment.
confession: i am obsessed with good luck charlie.
what are your confessions?
-kelsey
About
writer // lover // photographer // christian // coffee-drinker // animal lover // young girl // learner // friend // sister // daughter
Popular Posts
-
yes yes yes. a giveaway at last. and yes, it is going to be better than the first one. even now my eyes cringe to look at that sorry little ...
-
dress: fred meyer | cardigan: target | tanktop: oldnavy i love this dress. over a swimsuit, with a cardigan, maybe even with a shir...
-
Sorry 'bout the mix up… This is week four. So we had 7 people enter this time…and it was really hard to choose a winner. Really hard. So...
-
Here I am again….with scavenger hunt pics!! Oh and don't forget to participate in my first photo contest! I'm trying to get 5 partic...
-
Today I'm feeling random. So I need to get that out of my system. {one} I like chocolate. {two} lady gaga is weird {three} I am linking ...
-
I'm obsessed with Lightroom 3. So here are more pics haha :) ooooooooooh! and who likes my watermark? {ooooh oooh! pick me pick me!} wha...
-
right now i am so physched that i have my new laptop! i've been waiting for a long time for this acer and i'm so happy! i took a who...
-
hey y'all! i haven't been posting in awhile, but summer is addicting, right? so here i am back at purply pink me with friday photo f...
-
ya know, when you're home sick, all you wanna do is blog. so I am linking up in as many link ups as a can today. prepare for a long lis...
Contact Form
Designed By Seo Blogger Templates |
Powered By Blogger
confession: I love photo #1. The soft playful glow it delivers has summer written all over it! <3
ReplyDeleteeve @ essence of eve
thanks so much!
Delete