and this is exactly the weather right now. bleh.
12.02.2011
f.a.q page
hey hey hey! i've seen a buncha people around the bloggy world that are doing a f.a.q page [frequently asked questions] and i'm interested in doing one myself! so, down in that little comment box there, you can comment with some questions to ask me, and after this post, i'll work on a page with all the answers and all that cool people stuff. and what would be a post without a picture? [just don't go searching through my archives…there's a ton of no-picture posts ova there.]
Share This Art!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About
writer // lover // photographer // christian // coffee-drinker // animal lover // young girl // learner // friend // sister // daughter
Popular Posts
-
yes yes yes. a giveaway at last. and yes, it is going to be better than the first one. even now my eyes cringe to look at that sorry little ...
-
dress: fred meyer | cardigan: target | tanktop: oldnavy i love this dress. over a swimsuit, with a cardigan, maybe even with a shir...
-
Sorry 'bout the mix up… This is week four. So we had 7 people enter this time…and it was really hard to choose a winner. Really hard. So...
-
Here I am again….with scavenger hunt pics!! Oh and don't forget to participate in my first photo contest! I'm trying to get 5 partic...
-
Today I'm feeling random. So I need to get that out of my system. {one} I like chocolate. {two} lady gaga is weird {three} I am linking ...
-
I'm obsessed with Lightroom 3. So here are more pics haha :) ooooooooooh! and who likes my watermark? {ooooh oooh! pick me pick me!} wha...
-
right now i am so physched that i have my new laptop! i've been waiting for a long time for this acer and i'm so happy! i took a who...
-
hey y'all! i haven't been posting in awhile, but summer is addicting, right? so here i am back at purply pink me with friday photo f...
-
ya know, when you're home sick, all you wanna do is blog. so I am linking up in as many link ups as a can today. prepare for a long lis...
Contact Form
Designed By Seo Blogger Templates |
Powered By Blogger
what made you want to start a blog?
ReplyDeletewhy "simply beautiful"?
love that photo. the weather here is the same. :))
-jocee <3
do you edit ALL of your pictures?
ReplyDeletewhen did you start bloggin?
how did you get followers?
how do you get sponsors?
how did you get into photography?
ReplyDelete