11.23.2011
right now
right now i'm
listening to shark in the water by vv brown.
excited for black friday. i've got a surprise for y'all!
loving this blog design. i love the simpleness of it.
happy that we have no home work! yes, that's what i said. no. homework. period.
i'm going to go do whatevs people do when they don't have any homework.
Share This Art!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About
writer // lover // photographer // christian // coffee-drinker // animal lover // young girl // learner // friend // sister // daughter
Popular Posts
-
Today I'm feeling random. So I need to get that out of my system. {one} I like chocolate. {two} lady gaga is weird {three} I am linking ...
-
dress: fred meyer | cardigan: target | tanktop: oldnavy i love this dress. over a swimsuit, with a cardigan, maybe even with a shir...
-
Sorry 'bout the mix up… This is week four. So we had 7 people enter this time…and it was really hard to choose a winner. Really hard. So...
-
hey y'all! i haven't been posting in awhile, but summer is addicting, right? so here i am back at purply pink me with friday photo f...
-
yes yes yes. a giveaway at last. and yes, it is going to be better than the first one. even now my eyes cringe to look at that sorry little ...
-
I'm obsessed with Lightroom 3. So here are more pics haha :) ooooooooooh! and who likes my watermark? {ooooh oooh! pick me pick me!} wha...
-
Since I haven't posted in a while, you've probably forgotten who I am. That's okay, because...50 questions are here! I get to...
-
right now i am so physched that i have my new laptop! i've been waiting for a long time for this acer and i'm so happy! i took a who...
-
and this week's friday photo fun winner was chosen by my awesome dad. (no link, he doesn't have a blog….) little pink polka dots! co...
-
ya know, when you're home sick, all you wanna do is blog. so I am linking up in as many link ups as a can today. prepare for a long lis...
Contact Form
Designed By Seo Blogger Templates |
Powered By Blogger
No comments:
Post a Comment
I ♥ comments! I see every one and try to reply to all of them. Thank you!