Find a four leaf clover (and not lose it)
Grow out my hair.
Find a twenty dollar bill on the street/sidewalk
Pet a pig. No seriously. I hear they're very furry.
Read the whole bible. I seriously don't think this is gonna really happen, but hey, people can dream.
Get interviewed on a blog that has 1000+ followers
Get up to 50 comments on one post
Be featured on a blog with 5000+ followers
Meet a unicorn.
Buy a really good photo editing software (right now I have iPhoto)
Get to 100 followers. (c'mon guys, almost there! Will YOU be the 100th follower?)
Take a picture of a waterfall.
Get 30 followers in one day
ps...only 8 more followers till we get to 100...will YOU be a follower?
About
writer // lover // photographer // christian // coffee-drinker // animal lover // young girl // learner // friend // sister // daughter
Popular Posts
-
yes yes yes. a giveaway at last. and yes, it is going to be better than the first one. even now my eyes cringe to look at that sorry little ...
-
dress: fred meyer | cardigan: target | tanktop: oldnavy i love this dress. over a swimsuit, with a cardigan, maybe even with a shir...
-
Sorry 'bout the mix up… This is week four. So we had 7 people enter this time…and it was really hard to choose a winner. Really hard. So...
-
Here I am again….with scavenger hunt pics!! Oh and don't forget to participate in my first photo contest! I'm trying to get 5 partic...
-
Today I'm feeling random. So I need to get that out of my system. {one} I like chocolate. {two} lady gaga is weird {three} I am linking ...
-
I'm obsessed with Lightroom 3. So here are more pics haha :) ooooooooooh! and who likes my watermark? {ooooh oooh! pick me pick me!} wha...
-
right now i am so physched that i have my new laptop! i've been waiting for a long time for this acer and i'm so happy! i took a who...
-
hey y'all! i haven't been posting in awhile, but summer is addicting, right? so here i am back at purply pink me with friday photo f...
-
ya know, when you're home sick, all you wanna do is blog. so I am linking up in as many link ups as a can today. prepare for a long lis...
Contact Form
Designed By Seo Blogger Templates |
Powered By Blogger
pigs are actually pretty furry. i suppose it's the person's perspective, though. but the pig *i* petted was really furry. and cute. i wanted to take it home. but alas, no, because pigs grow, and my parents would do bad things to it. but that's what happens...anyway you probably didn't want to hear that.
ReplyDeletei have iPhoto right now, too. i want to get Aperture or something like that, but nothing really big, because i want to keep my photos simple with not too much editing, but still some whimsicality.
also, angel falls is great for taking pictures of.
also, this is a really long comment. i'm going to stop now. :))
-jocee <3
I want to find a twenty dollar bill too.
ReplyDeleteI am trying to read through the bible too. We should definitly encourage eachother!!! And I am also trying to grow out my hair, but i always cut it. i need to resist more :)
ReplyDeleteGod bless,
lauren anne
I will be your 100th follower!
ReplyDeletePigs are furry, and not at all what you would expect!
Also, Gimp is a really good photo-editing software - and its free!
Love your blog!
Vic