hey all of you purply pink me readers...i'm so sorry i've been MIA lately...school starts and drains your brain of creativity. so i'm back, and with a few questions for you all.
1 does anyone have an etsy shop they'd like to advertise on here? if so, please email me, because i'm interested in hosting another giveaway. you would get a ton of followers, and more traffic to your shop.
2 i'm thinking about changing the name of my blog once again, as i get tired of things very easily. so any suggestions? leave a comment down there in the little comment box...that would be a big help
3 i'm looking for blog designers...for free. i'm interested in changing my design too, a new name and design would be perfect for this blog. maybe a side header, and a white background. again, email me at purplypinkme@gmail.com for the deets.
i'm working on a post for all of you, as i've lost about three followers in the past few weeks. anyway, please give me feedback, and i'll be back shortly with some more posts!!
About
writer // lover // photographer // christian // coffee-drinker // animal lover // young girl // learner // friend // sister // daughter
Popular Posts
-
yes yes yes. a giveaway at last. and yes, it is going to be better than the first one. even now my eyes cringe to look at that sorry little ...
-
dress: fred meyer | cardigan: target | tanktop: oldnavy i love this dress. over a swimsuit, with a cardigan, maybe even with a shir...
-
Sorry 'bout the mix up… This is week four. So we had 7 people enter this time…and it was really hard to choose a winner. Really hard. So...
-
Here I am again….with scavenger hunt pics!! Oh and don't forget to participate in my first photo contest! I'm trying to get 5 partic...
-
Today I'm feeling random. So I need to get that out of my system. {one} I like chocolate. {two} lady gaga is weird {three} I am linking ...
-
I'm obsessed with Lightroom 3. So here are more pics haha :) ooooooooooh! and who likes my watermark? {ooooh oooh! pick me pick me!} wha...
-
right now i am so physched that i have my new laptop! i've been waiting for a long time for this acer and i'm so happy! i took a who...
-
hey y'all! i haven't been posting in awhile, but summer is addicting, right? so here i am back at purply pink me with friday photo f...
-
ya know, when you're home sick, all you wanna do is blog. so I am linking up in as many link ups as a can today. prepare for a long lis...
Contact Form
Designed By Seo Blogger Templates |
Powered By Blogger
Kelsey, you still have 79 followers...I have THIRTEEN. And that's after gaining one recently! :) I wouldn't be too worried.
ReplyDeleteI don't have an etsy shop, I'm not a blog designer and right now I'm too tired to think up any new blog names for you...but I'll keep it in mind and let you know if I think of something. :)
Also, I totally understand about the business of school. I haven't been posting as much as I'd like lately, either.