summer has just gone too fast! what the heck happened to summer? now i'm gonna have to wake up at seven in the morning and go to school. wait. let's delete that word. it shouldn't exist in the first place. *delete delete delete*
is anyone out there in the blog world who is excited for school? don't answer that. i'm certainly not.
anywhoo, lately i've been MIA (i know, i know.) and i've been taking a little break. and you probably won't see me much during the school year either. because piles and piles of homework are going to slow me down. i know, i know.
but all i've been doing is playing fire boy and water girl on addicting games. you should go try it out. seriously. you'll be addicted. oh, and btw, i'm fireboy :)
buh bye!
About
writer // lover // photographer // christian // coffee-drinker // animal lover // young girl // learner // friend // sister // daughter
Popular Posts
-
yes yes yes. a giveaway at last. and yes, it is going to be better than the first one. even now my eyes cringe to look at that sorry little ...
-
dress: fred meyer | cardigan: target | tanktop: oldnavy i love this dress. over a swimsuit, with a cardigan, maybe even with a shir...
-
Sorry 'bout the mix up… This is week four. So we had 7 people enter this time…and it was really hard to choose a winner. Really hard. So...
-
Here I am again….with scavenger hunt pics!! Oh and don't forget to participate in my first photo contest! I'm trying to get 5 partic...
-
Today I'm feeling random. So I need to get that out of my system. {one} I like chocolate. {two} lady gaga is weird {three} I am linking ...
-
I'm obsessed with Lightroom 3. So here are more pics haha :) ooooooooooh! and who likes my watermark? {ooooh oooh! pick me pick me!} wha...
-
right now i am so physched that i have my new laptop! i've been waiting for a long time for this acer and i'm so happy! i took a who...
-
hey y'all! i haven't been posting in awhile, but summer is addicting, right? so here i am back at purply pink me with friday photo f...
-
ya know, when you're home sick, all you wanna do is blog. so I am linking up in as many link ups as a can today. prepare for a long lis...
Contact Form
Designed By Seo Blogger Templates |
Powered By Blogger
No comments:
Post a Comment
I ♥ comments! I see every one and try to reply to all of them. Thank you!