hey y'all! i'm going to be gone the rest of this month, and the first week of august. maybe i'll do one or two posts in between, but for two weeks i will have NO WIFI. (boo!)
so if you read my blog, you can take a break, or if you are that obsessed, you can read my archives. thanks!
love, kelsey
oh and ps…i'll have some really awesome guest posters!
laurie-- july 12th
megan-- july 15
teagan-- july 16
gracie-- july 20
thanks!
About
writer // lover // photographer // christian // coffee-drinker // animal lover // young girl // learner // friend // sister // daughter
Popular Posts
-
yes yes yes. a giveaway at last. and yes, it is going to be better than the first one. even now my eyes cringe to look at that sorry little ...
-
dress: fred meyer | cardigan: target | tanktop: oldnavy i love this dress. over a swimsuit, with a cardigan, maybe even with a shir...
-
Sorry 'bout the mix up… This is week four. So we had 7 people enter this time…and it was really hard to choose a winner. Really hard. So...
-
Here I am again….with scavenger hunt pics!! Oh and don't forget to participate in my first photo contest! I'm trying to get 5 partic...
-
Today I'm feeling random. So I need to get that out of my system. {one} I like chocolate. {two} lady gaga is weird {three} I am linking ...
-
I'm obsessed with Lightroom 3. So here are more pics haha :) ooooooooooh! and who likes my watermark? {ooooh oooh! pick me pick me!} wha...
-
right now i am so physched that i have my new laptop! i've been waiting for a long time for this acer and i'm so happy! i took a who...
-
hey y'all! i haven't been posting in awhile, but summer is addicting, right? so here i am back at purply pink me with friday photo f...
-
ya know, when you're home sick, all you wanna do is blog. so I am linking up in as many link ups as a can today. prepare for a long lis...
Contact Form
Designed By Seo Blogger Templates |
Powered By Blogger
well, i'm obsessed, so i'll just reread!
ReplyDeletewhen are the finalists for the friday photo fun?
Oh no- no WiFi- that would surely send me into panic mode
ReplyDelete