nah, this isn't gonna be one of those sappy posts about some dude with the hair.
nah, this isn't gonna be about icecream or milkshakes (yeah, i'm drooling, so what?)
nah, this isn't gonna be about anything related to red hearts with no cracks
yes, this is going to be about HEADBANDS. ahhhhh, the love.
i ♥ headbands. especially with flowers. made out of fabric.
i have a wonderful blogger in mind right now, who posts tutorials for all y'all non-crafty-istic people, and they are amazingly easy.
megan's letters to rome.
she makes stuff. like headbands, doily cards, and anything else you can think of. but what she does instead of selling them, she does tutorials so other people can make them easily. and that has been my occupation for the past two hours. the headbands are incredibly easy. so i would like all of you to take a quick little trip over to meg's blog and tell her what a great job she does in the crafting area. here's another link in case you missed the first one. oh, and this one's the link to the actual flowers.
megan's letters to rome.
thanks guys!
(oh and ps. if you feel like following anyone today, she is the lady to follow. and right now she is at an odd number, so you could make it even, if you feel like it, you know?)
thanks you guys!
About
writer // lover // photographer // christian // coffee-drinker // animal lover // young girl // learner // friend // sister // daughter
Popular Posts
-
yes yes yes. a giveaway at last. and yes, it is going to be better than the first one. even now my eyes cringe to look at that sorry little ...
-
dress: fred meyer | cardigan: target | tanktop: oldnavy i love this dress. over a swimsuit, with a cardigan, maybe even with a shir...
-
Here I am again….with scavenger hunt pics!! Oh and don't forget to participate in my first photo contest! I'm trying to get 5 partic...
-
Sorry 'bout the mix up… This is week four. So we had 7 people enter this time…and it was really hard to choose a winner. Really hard. So...
-
Today I'm feeling random. So I need to get that out of my system. {one} I like chocolate. {two} lady gaga is weird {three} I am linking ...
-
I'm obsessed with Lightroom 3. So here are more pics haha :) ooooooooooh! and who likes my watermark? {ooooh oooh! pick me pick me!} wha...
-
right now i am so physched that i have my new laptop! i've been waiting for a long time for this acer and i'm so happy! i took a who...
-
hey y'all! i haven't been posting in awhile, but summer is addicting, right? so here i am back at purply pink me with friday photo f...
-
ya know, when you're home sick, all you wanna do is blog. so I am linking up in as many link ups as a can today. prepare for a long lis...
Contact Form
Designed By Seo Blogger Templates |
Powered By Blogger
aww kelsey! you are THE BEST! this was the sweetest post ever. :)
ReplyDeletehopefully they don't think I have too many craft posts up...I think the cards and flowers might be the only ones I have! :) but I guess it's motivation to post more!
thanks for the shout-out! I appreciate it soo much.
Megan
that's neat! i'll have to check it out!
ReplyDelete