3.09.2011
Wee bit of me wednesday
Well, Here I am linkin up again!

{one} what color is your kitchen? kangaroo brown. I love it. Even though it's a Wee bit on the "small" side
{two} do you have a good luck charm? nope.
{three} do you prefer to write with a pen or pencil? I don't know...for journals at school, I like to use pencil. I do love inky pens tho...
{four} can you use chopsticks? yuppers. and three pairs. {oh yeah!!}
{five} do you prefer baths or showers? showers. unless I'm sick. then a nice bath is needed. and it feels good!!
{six} what is your favorite salad dressing? um, ranch?
{seven} can you sing the alphabet backwards? no. but i'm close.
{eight} do you have any allergies? oh yeah. *deep breath* grass, weeds, trees, mold, dustmites, pollen, cats, dogs, and peanuts.
{nine} crunchy or creamy peanut butter? i love peanut butter, but I'm allergic. but if I had to choose, I love crunchy. when I actually could eat it.
{ten} have you ever hitch hiked? no.
Share This Art!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About
writer // lover // photographer // christian // coffee-drinker // animal lover // young girl // learner // friend // sister // daughter
Popular Posts
-
yes yes yes. a giveaway at last. and yes, it is going to be better than the first one. even now my eyes cringe to look at that sorry little ...
-
dress: fred meyer | cardigan: target | tanktop: oldnavy i love this dress. over a swimsuit, with a cardigan, maybe even with a shir...
-
Sorry 'bout the mix up… This is week four. So we had 7 people enter this time…and it was really hard to choose a winner. Really hard. So...
-
Here I am again….with scavenger hunt pics!! Oh and don't forget to participate in my first photo contest! I'm trying to get 5 partic...
-
Today I'm feeling random. So I need to get that out of my system. {one} I like chocolate. {two} lady gaga is weird {three} I am linking ...
-
I'm obsessed with Lightroom 3. So here are more pics haha :) ooooooooooh! and who likes my watermark? {ooooh oooh! pick me pick me!} wha...
-
right now i am so physched that i have my new laptop! i've been waiting for a long time for this acer and i'm so happy! i took a who...
-
hey y'all! i haven't been posting in awhile, but summer is addicting, right? so here i am back at purply pink me with friday photo f...
-
ya know, when you're home sick, all you wanna do is blog. so I am linking up in as many link ups as a can today. prepare for a long lis...
Contact Form
Designed By Seo Blogger Templates |
Powered By Blogger
how fun.
ReplyDeletei think ill try this soon.