3.23.2011
Wee bit of me wednesday
again, here I come!!

{one} what was your first job? never had a job...
{two} have you ever seen a stand up comedian? no. but i did see one on tv. i think his name is brian regan. {"just dumb old donkeys…nothing like show horses. these horses have to put on a SHOW….heeeehaaawww"}
{three} when was the last time you played mini golf? like, 3 years ago, but I'm going to on friday..yippee!
{four} what was the last picture you took? one of my feet. don't comment on that :)
{five} burnt food: yes or no? no. have you seen my dad's toast? the toaster is smoking. yes. smoking. when the toast is done, it's smoking.
{six} if you have a pocket full of change, what do you do with it? um, find a place for it? i hate hearing jinglies when I'm walking.
{seven} can you touch your tongue to your nose? no. i wish!
{eight} do you scrapbook? nope. but my best friend does.
{nine} do you buy lottery tickets? noperies. {proh-nounced: nope-erh-eeees}
{ten} do you prefer to be in front of the camera or behind it? both. i don't have an explanation for this one :)
don't forget to enter my photo contest…I only need one more entry!! and so far, all the awesome people are entering. you decide {mwahahahaha}
have fun!
Share This Art!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About
writer // lover // photographer // christian // coffee-drinker // animal lover // young girl // learner // friend // sister // daughter
Popular Posts
-
yes yes yes. a giveaway at last. and yes, it is going to be better than the first one. even now my eyes cringe to look at that sorry little ...
-
dress: fred meyer | cardigan: target | tanktop: oldnavy i love this dress. over a swimsuit, with a cardigan, maybe even with a shir...
-
Sorry 'bout the mix up… This is week four. So we had 7 people enter this time…and it was really hard to choose a winner. Really hard. So...
-
Here I am again….with scavenger hunt pics!! Oh and don't forget to participate in my first photo contest! I'm trying to get 5 partic...
-
Today I'm feeling random. So I need to get that out of my system. {one} I like chocolate. {two} lady gaga is weird {three} I am linking ...
-
I'm obsessed with Lightroom 3. So here are more pics haha :) ooooooooooh! and who likes my watermark? {ooooh oooh! pick me pick me!} wha...
-
right now i am so physched that i have my new laptop! i've been waiting for a long time for this acer and i'm so happy! i took a who...
-
hey y'all! i haven't been posting in awhile, but summer is addicting, right? so here i am back at purply pink me with friday photo f...
-
ya know, when you're home sick, all you wanna do is blog. so I am linking up in as many link ups as a can today. prepare for a long lis...
Contact Form
Designed By Seo Blogger Templates |
Powered By Blogger

No comments:
Post a Comment
I ♥ comments! I see every one and try to reply to all of them. Thank you!