confessions.
and remember this is my first time! :)
confession-I hid the car keyes. and just spelled keys wrong. but mom eventually found them anyway.
confession-I was down stairs, by the door to go out to the back yard, measuring how far I am to the splits {which is, btw, 8 inches} and I forgot to let the cat in from being outside for nine hours. whoops.
confession-I have been trying to persuade some people to follow me {why yes, I am obsessed, why do you ask?} but I haven't been successful. but if you guys can help...{lightbulb}that would be totally awesome. and did I mention to get up to forty followers is my goal...by maybe monday? i know you guys can do it.
confession-I love chocolate. chocolate chocolate chocolate. yum. yum. yum. oh yeah
confession-have you noticed all my links are to despicable me? there I go again. but you should totally check them out.
confession-i am seriously cracking up at the minion right now. i want one. MIINNNIIIOOONNN. yes. that did sound like minyoon. anyway.
thanks for reading...and don't forget tot link up to my friday photo fun photo contest...trying to get to 10 entries!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About
writer // lover // photographer // christian // coffee-drinker // animal lover // young girl // learner // friend // sister // daughter
Popular Posts
-
yes yes yes. a giveaway at last. and yes, it is going to be better than the first one. even now my eyes cringe to look at that sorry little ...
-
dress: fred meyer | cardigan: target | tanktop: oldnavy i love this dress. over a swimsuit, with a cardigan, maybe even with a shir...
-
Sorry 'bout the mix up… This is week four. So we had 7 people enter this time…and it was really hard to choose a winner. Really hard. So...
-
Here I am again….with scavenger hunt pics!! Oh and don't forget to participate in my first photo contest! I'm trying to get 5 partic...
-
Today I'm feeling random. So I need to get that out of my system. {one} I like chocolate. {two} lady gaga is weird {three} I am linking ...
-
I'm obsessed with Lightroom 3. So here are more pics haha :) ooooooooooh! and who likes my watermark? {ooooh oooh! pick me pick me!} wha...
-
right now i am so physched that i have my new laptop! i've been waiting for a long time for this acer and i'm so happy! i took a who...
-
hey y'all! i haven't been posting in awhile, but summer is addicting, right? so here i am back at purply pink me with friday photo f...
-
ya know, when you're home sick, all you wanna do is blog. so I am linking up in as many link ups as a can today. prepare for a long lis...
Contact Form
Designed By Seo Blogger Templates |
Powered By Blogger

I love despicable me- cutest movie ever!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteI love Despicable Me -- we go around quoting it all the time. So cute! And when I first got down into the splits it was so exciting. :)
ReplyDeleteHave a lovely day!
--Hannah