I am going to make a list.
1} friends. Good and bad. I have so many good friends that I cannot even count them! Thanks guys!
2} hair. I love my new haircut! It is shoulder length and layered just a tad. I'm in love.
3} gc. It's an inside joke. Actually it's kind of interesting.
4} photo challenges. I wan to start one but I don't have anyone to participate in it. Maybe once I get more followers :)
5} swirls. Just one word.
6} puppy slippers. Check out buyhappyfeet.com and you'll love it. I have the poodle ones. You should seriously buy some.
7} the blind side. That is such a good movie!! I love big mike aka Michael.
8} this is a long list. Maybe the longest.
9} I'm almost done. Hold on.
10} ok I'm done.
11} really.
12} ok I'll stop now.
13} ok bye.
About
writer // lover // photographer // christian // coffee-drinker // animal lover // young girl // learner // friend // sister // daughter
Popular Posts
-
yes yes yes. a giveaway at last. and yes, it is going to be better than the first one. even now my eyes cringe to look at that sorry little ...
-
dress: fred meyer | cardigan: target | tanktop: oldnavy i love this dress. over a swimsuit, with a cardigan, maybe even with a shir...
-
Sorry 'bout the mix up… This is week four. So we had 7 people enter this time…and it was really hard to choose a winner. Really hard. So...
-
Here I am again….with scavenger hunt pics!! Oh and don't forget to participate in my first photo contest! I'm trying to get 5 partic...
-
Today I'm feeling random. So I need to get that out of my system. {one} I like chocolate. {two} lady gaga is weird {three} I am linking ...
-
I'm obsessed with Lightroom 3. So here are more pics haha :) ooooooooooh! and who likes my watermark? {ooooh oooh! pick me pick me!} wha...
-
right now i am so physched that i have my new laptop! i've been waiting for a long time for this acer and i'm so happy! i took a who...
-
hey y'all! i haven't been posting in awhile, but summer is addicting, right? so here i am back at purply pink me with friday photo f...
-
ya know, when you're home sick, all you wanna do is blog. so I am linking up in as many link ups as a can today. prepare for a long lis...
Contact Form
Designed By Seo Blogger Templates |
Powered By Blogger
No comments:
Post a Comment
I ♥ comments! I see every one and try to reply to all of them. Thank you!