So I know you have been dying to hear this even though only one of you read this.....anyway so I wentto my nana and papa's house and stayed there overnight. The next day mom and dad came too and we opened early presents. So I got....
{1} a lap desk (Omg it's so comfortable!)
{2} a sewing basket (for those of you who don't know what that is, it's a basket to hold your fabric. And yes, I sew)
{3} a Korean mechanical pencil (so cool!!!)
I love my presents!!! I hope I didn't forget one...
Oh and read my friends blogs: gracelovesthebeatles.blogspot.com
And amytheguitarprincess.tumblr.com
So yeah! I hope they blog about my blog!!!!!
Anyway, so yeah....I guEss I'm outta words =d
About
writer // lover // photographer // christian // coffee-drinker // animal lover // young girl // learner // friend // sister // daughter
Popular Posts
-
yes yes yes. a giveaway at last. and yes, it is going to be better than the first one. even now my eyes cringe to look at that sorry little ...
-
dress: fred meyer | cardigan: target | tanktop: oldnavy i love this dress. over a swimsuit, with a cardigan, maybe even with a shir...
-
Sorry 'bout the mix up… This is week four. So we had 7 people enter this time…and it was really hard to choose a winner. Really hard. So...
-
Here I am again….with scavenger hunt pics!! Oh and don't forget to participate in my first photo contest! I'm trying to get 5 partic...
-
Today I'm feeling random. So I need to get that out of my system. {one} I like chocolate. {two} lady gaga is weird {three} I am linking ...
-
I'm obsessed with Lightroom 3. So here are more pics haha :) ooooooooooh! and who likes my watermark? {ooooh oooh! pick me pick me!} wha...
-
right now i am so physched that i have my new laptop! i've been waiting for a long time for this acer and i'm so happy! i took a who...
-
hey y'all! i haven't been posting in awhile, but summer is addicting, right? so here i am back at purply pink me with friday photo f...
-
ya know, when you're home sick, all you wanna do is blog. so I am linking up in as many link ups as a can today. prepare for a long lis...
Contact Form
Designed By Seo Blogger Templates |
Powered By Blogger
OMG, I can't believe you got a lap desk! That is sooooooo awesome.
ReplyDeleteUncle Addie