5.28.2012

how do i hear god?

"sometimes, through that one verse, god speaks to me"
my sister asked this question as we were going to bed, and my dad answered by telling her that answer. just then, i felt as if god was speaking through him to me. Throughout the whole day i had been wondering how good could speak to me so i could become closer to him. this helped me. my dad also said that if you read something from the bible, you don't have to feel pressured to read a whole chapter, you can read just one verse-maybe from a psalm or proverbs, and meditate on that verse-doodle it on your math homework, write it on your hand, and that verse will become a prat of who you are as a person not just a regular person, but a person of god. tonight, i had to reach for my notebook on the ground and scribble this in because it meant something to me. i feel as if this is how i hear god, through other people. i want to share this with the whole world, shout it out of canyons, tell non-believers that there is a god who loves you and wants you to spend eternity with him-the god of the universe-that he'll care for you and always be there for you. this is how i hear god.

Share This Art!


4 comments:

  1. this is such a cool post, kels! :) thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh and i just followed your tumblr.. we have the same template! cool beans! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww thanks! i love that template on tumblr too ;) but, remember, all the glory goes to god for putting this in my mind ;)

      Delete
  3. awww thanks~i love that template on tumblr too ;) but, remember, all of the glory goes to god for putting this in my mind ;)

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments! I see every one and try to reply to all of them. Thank you!

About


writer // lover // photographer // christian // coffee-drinker // animal lover // young girl // learner // friend // sister // daughter

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *