10.08.2012

aaaand this is what I do in my free time.


Since I haven't posted in a while, you've probably forgotten who I am. That's okay, because...50 questions are here! I get to ask myself questions & answer them. You win some, you win some.

1. Are you young at heart, or an old soul? I'm probably young at heart. I like to play and run. JK I hate running. 
2. What Christmas present do you remember the most? It was my american girl doll...they covered it up with a blanket and surprised me!
3. Name one physical feature that you like about yourself, and one you don't like. I like my eyes, since they're green, and my toes are weird. Toes look weird. Am I right, or am I right?
4. What holiday to you most look forward to? Ehhh, either Christmas or my birthday. 
5. How is the relationship between you and your parents? They're awesome. Love you guys!! #heymomi'monablog!
6. You’ve got the TV on, but you’re not really watching. What channel is the TV on? HGTV! I'm a fanatic. I love property brothers. My shiz, yo.
7. If you could pick anywhere to live the rest of your life, where would it be? Actually, probably here. I don't like SUPER hot weather, and I like rain. 
8. Have you ever spent a night in the hospital? Nope!
9. Do you enjoy being with only one or two friends, or with a large group of people? One or two friends.
10. Do you like the type of music your parents listen to? Do your parents like the type of music you listen to? My dad and I are alike, my mom loves Scotty McCreepy. 
11. If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be? Sunbutter & jelly sandwhiches.
12. Do you believe in a god? Yes!! I'm a girl who's in love with God.
13. What’s your favorite hashtag to track? #kelseyarkills. JK, it's probably #fashion
14. When you were young, what would you dream you would be when you grew up? A teacher. I still do! I love little kids.
15. Do you want to have more friends than you have right now? I have a lot of different friends, so I don't know.
16. Have you ever met someone through the internet, then met them in real life? Not YET. I will someday. 
17. Tell me about the last book you read. It was the Clique. They have kind of sassy attitudes but they're soooo addicting.
18. Predict what your life will look like a year from now. Probably the same. 
19. Early bird or night owl? I used to hate getting up early, but now I love it. It's easier doing what you want in the morning instead of the afternoon.
20. Where do you live? Be as general or specific as you want. In the world. 
21. What was the longest car ride you’ve ever taken? 9.5 hours to Montana, every year.
22. What is your ethnic heritage? I'm English and french, and probably a buncha other stuff too.
23. Do you want to live until you’re 100? No way! I'd be old, grey, and all my friends woulda kicked the bucket a while ago.
24. Do you practice what you preach? Whaaaat? 
25. Have you ever laughed uncontrollably when it was socially inappropriate?  Don't even ask.
26. Do you often skip breakfast? No way! I love food.
27. Would you want to know the exact date and time you were going to die? No way! If I was going to die tomorrow, I'd be sad.
28. Describe your neighborhood. We're loners. We have old neighbors.
29. Name a TV series you didn’t enjoy until after it ended. THE COSBY SHOW. DANG IS IT ADDICTING.
30. Have you ever bought a product from an infomercial?  No. I don't need silly string.
31. What is one thing you could never forgive? If something happened intentionally to any one of my friends or family. I hate people being mean.
32. What part of the past year sticks out in your mind? When I went to black lake, and I got even closer to god. I realized that the bible is a story, not just a bunch of verses. Dude, the bible is ADDICTING yo!
33. What is your favorite sport? volleyball!! In the summer I really was into it, so my mom urged me to try out for the school junior varsity team. I didn't think I would make it, but I tried out, and I did! I'm so happy I did!
34. What has been troubling you lately? When people are mean to people when they aren't exactly like they are.
35. Who was your first crush? LOL probably my dad. Every little girl wanted to marry their dad when they were little, right? Or am I the only one.....
36. Where is your favorite place to go out and eat?  Seriously, either Pho soup (BESTTHINGEVERNOTEVENKIDDING) or Red Robin (psst...secret...I'm still ten so I can order off the $5 kids menu.)

37. Give me an unpopular opinion you have. I think that filling out worksheets are fun. It feels like paperwork. I also love dressing up every day for school. Jeans and a sweatshirt isn't okay, people. Wear scarves!
38. Describe a person that inspires you. My small group leaders Ashley and Kayla. They are so strong in the lord and they inspire me so much!
39. If you earn minimum wage doing what you love, would you? Yes! I want to be an HGTV designer.
40. Describe the last time you were very angry at someone. I can't really remember! Ha, this makes me sound like the perfect child.
41. Would you prefer to live? A city? The suburbs? The countryside? The mountains? Probably the city. I hate being alone and I love being with company.
42. Where is “home” for you? My house...
43. Where do you and your friends go to hang out? Usually one of our houses or fro yo.
44. Have you ever been bullied? Have you ever bullied anyone else? I'm sure I've been mean, but not to a "bullying" level. The only bullying I've had is mean girls.
45. Is it possible for guys and girls to be just friends? Uh, yeah! 

46. The 6 songs you listen to the most? Gold by Britt Nicole, Me Without You by tobyMac, Sweet Pea by Amos Lee, Good Girl by Carrie Underwood, Runaway Love by J.B, and Where is My Hairbrush by Veggie Tales.
47. If you could meet anyone on earth, who would it be? Ehhhh, probably Jessica Sanchez. Her voice is amazing!
48. What is your favorite blog-currently? It would fo sho be the daybook. She's so funny, and she has a cute baby.
49. What's the farthest you've ever been from home? Vermont, when I was like 3. But lately it's Oregon. We classy.
50. What's one thing you're afraid of? Spiders. I hate hurting things, but my shoe feels no mercy. #sorrynotsorry.

Hope you enjoyed! 

Share This Art!


3 comments:

  1. in one word... cute...and funny...and sweet. All wraped up in one. :) Loved this Kelsey!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelsey, I LOVE your new design! GORGEOUS!! And you know what, a lot of the things you mentioned I can relate to. :)

    This was fun to read. :)

    Blessings!

    ~Madi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelsey - I love your blog post. You are funny and the picture of you is beautiful. I love everything about you! Fun to read your answers. And Scotty McCreery is the best.

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments! I see every one and try to reply to all of them. Thank you!

About


writer // lover // photographer // christian // coffee-drinker // animal lover // young girl // learner // friend // sister // daughter

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *