1.13.2012

i use hairdryers for evil things.

actually, it wasn't that evil. i only melted about 20 crayons TO THEIR DEATH.

here's how they died passed on...








i got this idea from pinterest, and i have wanted to do this for so long...but i've never had the time! i've always got distracted by internet other things, so today was the perfect day :). this is going up in my room for sure. all i did was find some crayons, and peeled off the wrappings, then hot-glue-gunned [if that's a word...] them to a canvas. since we had just bought a new hair dryer, i used that and held it above the crayons for a while until they started to melt. then it turned into a beautiful work of art!

-if you make this, send me pics at theblogofsimplybeautiful@gmail.com and i will put together a post...and show off your craftiness!
xo, kelsey

p.s...if you like this post, follow me (:


Share This Art!


8 comments:

  1. whoa! that looks really cool! I should try it someday, I know I have boxes and boxes of crayons strewn around the house... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always wanted to do that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha! You're hilarious! I've been wanting to do this too. Yours looks great

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! I'm totally going to try.

    abbie /// xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've always wanted to do that! Yours looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. well, the crayons should be proud of themselves for making beautiful art against their will. if that makes any sense.
    love it :))
    -jocee <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. SOOO cool! I may have to kill some crayons some time =)

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments! I see every one and try to reply to all of them. Thank you!

About


writer // lover // photographer // christian // coffee-drinker // animal lover // young girl // learner // friend // sister // daughter

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *